Our top 10 lists
View our top 10 lists.
- 1 XD Design Bobby Anti-Theft backpack starting at £74.00
- 2 Fjällräven Kånken backpack starting at £59.92
- 3 Brooks Pickwick Large backpack starting at £151.99
- 4 XD Design Powerbank 2.200 mAh £10.45
- 5 Brooks Pickwick Small backpack starting at £127.99
- 6 XD Design Bobby Bizz backpack £84.99
- 7 Fjällräven Kånken Mini Backpack starting at £54.26
- 8 XD Design Bobby Compact Anti-theft backpack £74.00
- 9 Brooks Hackney backpack starting at £79.90
- 10 Basil Miles daypack starting at £50.92
We are the experts in backpacks!
Order on working days before 21:30h and in stock, dispatched within 24h Today, our customer service is open until 22:00
See the brands that Frank sells.
Wondering which brands backpack-expert.co.uk offers? Please find all our brands below, sorted alphabetically
Read the experiences of our customers.
XD Design Bobby Anti-Theft backpack11 Sep 2017
“I used the backpack travelling around Europe by rail after a friend recommended that I get one of these backpacks. I found that with this backpack I no longer needed to use a money belt and was able to carry most of my valuable items in it with confidence, even on the Paris Metro. I will always use it from now on every time I travel. Thoroughly recommended. ”
Fjällräven Kånken backpack29 Jan 2018
“Product arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Would defo use this site again.”
New Looxs Nevada backpack11 Nov 2015
“I chose this bag because it's nice and big, it has pleasant light blue lining which means you won't lose things in it. Also because it is waterproof and the tablet pocket is convenient to use. And all that seemed to be true. To make it even more versatile there should be, besides the backpack option, a THIRD OPTION to use it as a bag on wheels. With retractable trolley handle and wheels. Bought a bike bag like this once at the Albert Cuyp market in Amsterdam and unfortunately have never seen one since. Extremely handy if you need to do/transport (heavier) groceries! One little bit of criticism is that someone can very easily take the bag off your bike because a third safety clip (like on my previous bag) is missing. If you, like me, often need to cycle at night through neighbourhoods in Amsterdam which are known to be unsafe, then that would be and feel a lot more secure..”